Personal Information Protection Policy
Purpose of Information Collection
Collecting your personal information is necessary for us to provide services that meet your needs. This information will be utilized for the provision of better services, marketing, customer management, and cooperations with third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We will not ask you to key in your personal information when you browse our website.
- In order for you to complete your purchase or participate in our special events, we will ask you to register your personal information (ex. membership application, delivery information, refund, gift redemption, sales events.) Your information will only be used for services you need.
- Only your email address is required to subscribe to our newsletter. Visit our website to unsubscribe.
- We limit the use of your personal information to the stated purposes. We cannot disclose your information to any third party, or for unidentified purposes except with your consent or as required by Taiwanese law.
- Your use of the website will be stored automatically. The information will only be used in network flow analysis and behavioral analysis for us to improve our services.
Access to Personal Information
We will have access to your personal information until you request to discontinue our use of it. With your consent or as required by law, we will share your information with service providers and affiliates to provide you with customized services and sales information.
You may set up an account by registering an email address and password. You can access services on our website through this account.
To offer our services, we may require you to submit certain information including personal information and billing information:
(A) Personal Information: your name, gender, birth date, telephone number, address, and email address.
(B) Billing Information: account name, credit card number, saving account number, trading account number, loans, and other information about your transactions and financial status.
Please preserve your account name and password, and do not disclose the information to anyone. Please log out before you leave.
- We reserve the right to amend this Notice. The amendments will be published on the Notice page of our website. Members will not be informed individually.